The Court Theater was built by Frederick H. Witters in 1938. It was in operation for over for over 55 years, closing in 1994. The theater was then purchased by the Wehner brothers in 2000. They made many improvements,including new seats, new sound system and new heating and cooling system, and was back in operation,
ultimately closing in 2015.
THE THEATER TODAY.
The Court Street Theater was purchased in early 2016 and renovations began immediately, starting with the new exterior, and the refurbished marquee. Inside improvements include a new handicap accessible bathroom, a new concession area, new wall coverings, new lighting, new 30 foot retractable screen, new state of the art sound system and a new projection system. Other improvements include, updated bathrooms, increased
staging area and new carpeting.
ABOUT THE FACILITY.
State of the Art Sound System with unmatched acoustics
20' x 30' Stage
Retractable 30' Screen
New Digital Projections system
Seating capacity - 401
RENTING THE FACILITY
Renting the facility is available for private events and parties.
Call 989-751-1950 or email for more information.
ACCOMIDATIONS & PARKING
Parking available on street and in neighboring lots.